I did not expect to get 100+ followers so fast! Thank you all so much! As thanks, please enjoy this giveaway!
This is mostly taking place because I have way too many StreetPass items, but since I reached way over my goal, I’m feeling very generous, so I’m throwing in some perfect cherries and bells.
There will be three winners.
1st prize will receive:
- 50% of my total StreetPass inventory
- 10 million bells
- 10 full baskets of perfect cherries
2nd will get:
- 30% of what is left of my StreetPass inventory
- 5 million bells
- 5 full baskets of perfect cherries
Finally, 3rd will get
- The remaining 20% of my StreetPass inventory
- 3 million bells
- 3 full baskets of perfect cherries
All StreetPass items can be found here! Reblogging/liking the item list will not do anything to help your chances, but you may reblog/like for reference. This post will change as I accumulate more items.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Reblog and like this post! Each will count as one entry. Only one reblog will count, but:
- Following me will give you an extra two entries.
- You can send up to 5 asks during the giveaway period for extra entries. Ask me questions about my life, Kolka, or Sbinhem (this is not required, but would be fun!)
- Following me on my personal blog opkft will get you another entry. My personal blog contains a variety of content.
You can have a total of ten entries. I will understand if you accidentally send one too many asks, but if you’re sending me like 50 asks, I will disqualify you.
- You must have a copy of the game and be comfortable sharing your FC with me.
- If you win, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW MY TOWN RULES. (at the bottom of the page)
- I will be using random.org to choose the winners.
This giveaway ends on Saturday, May 31st, 2014. However, if I reach 200 followers by May 11th, I will extend the giveaway and add more rewards.
Finally, thank you again for following me! I appreciate it so much.
Good luck, and reblog away!
SO dublin minors won the all ireland football this week (don’t worry if u don’t understand its just a sideline)
and they were all out celebrating
and they found daniel radcliffe in dublin at 4am and invited him to a house party with them
and he…went with them
How to celebrity; A book by Daniel Radcliffe
Bearded Dragon Behaviour
The most common reason for an open mouth is that your bearded dragon is regulating his/her temperature. Unlike people, bearded dragons cannot sweat, therefore to control their body temperature they will open their mouth whenever they reach their ideal body temperature and don’t want to get any hotter. Normally the bearded dragons will do this when they are basking under the heat lamp.
Bearded dragons will also have their mouth open if they have a respiratory disease. However, since having an open mouth is common behavior for bearded dragons, it’s normally just a sign that they are regulating their heat.